Hey there and thank you for taking the time to read this blog post today. I truly hope you are doing well 🙂 Today, I wanted to delve into the best cruelty-free skin care products out there for you. I will be starting with everyday body lotion, face lotions/moisturiser to exfoliating scrubs and face masks. The products I discuss today, will only be the highest rated reviewed products.
Body lotion options
. This lotion is best used when your skin is still moist from a bath or shower, to applicate simply massage gentle into your skin. This lotion is rapidly absorbed into your skin, leaving long-lasting softness and protection. Made with a blend of sesame oil, rose hip oil, avocado oil, wheat germ Oils and jojoba oil. It’s also infused with Aloe Vera, Nettle, Horsetail and Burdock. It’s cruelty-free, vegan and free from; Sulphates, Parabens, Synthetic Fragrances, Animal Derivatives, Harsh Detergents, Propylene Glycol, Artificial Colours, Triethanolamine & Mineral Oils. To date I haven’t found a single bad review!
. This product is highly effective, lightweight, hypoallergenic formulation that is clinically proven to help moisturise and protect all skin types, it is particularly suitable for dry or sensitive skin. This formula is even suitable for individuals with eczema prone skin. This brand also offers hand creams and gel wash too.
- Cruelty free, vegan society approved, alcohol free and fragrance free.
with Argan Oil, Verbena, Lemon and Bergamot. This product has a great blend of argon oil, Shea butter with organic verbena, Sicilian lemon and bergamot, leaving your skin felling soft, supple, fresh and delicately scented. It’s Ph neutral, dermertalogically tested and cruelty-free.
Daily Moisturiser has a huge amount of positive feedback. Reasonably priced, it’s vegan and cruelty-free. Enriched with rose extract, rose hip oil and mallow to keep the skin soft, hydrated and feeling nourished all day. This product is pH balanced so is suitable for sensitive skin types. This gentle and effective formula is your skin’s best friend; bursting with high-quality naturally derived plant extracts that work in complete harmony with your skin to help keep it clear, soft and radiant. The only draw back for some individuals is they find it too fragrenced and another reviewer has found that it does not agree with her acne skin.
. Another fabulous product, with an overwhelming amount of positive reviews. This products ingredients has active natural antioxidants with a powerful combination of 2.5% Retinol, Vitamin E and B5, Jojoba Oil and Shea Butter. The overwhelming reviews agree that this product will make you skin feel moisturise and hydrate skin all day. The Retinol Cream fights the signs of aging, leaving your skin smooth, soft and glowing. Retinol’s age-fighting capabilities can help diminish most signs of aging, such as Wrinkles, Fine Lines, Uneven Skin Tone and Spots. They are so confident in their product, they have a no questions asked returns policy. Best used after washing your face, pat dry and apply a small amount to your hands to distribute to entire face, neck and decollete, then let dry. Dermatologically tested, cruelty-free.
– Premium 2.5% Retinol Face Anti Aging Cream With Vitamin E + B5, Jojoba And Shea Butter. This product is useful for fighting wrinkles, fine lines, acne and dark spots. Another great product with an overwhelming amount of positive feedback from its customers. This product also comes with a money back guarantee if you are not 100% happy with the product. This product is cruelty-free and also has natural antioxidants with a powerful combination of 2.5% Retinol, Vitamin E and B5, Jojoba Oil and Shea Butter.
– Organic, 100% Natural, Cruelty Free, No Microbeads. This product is recommended for exfoliating, anti-aging, anti-cellulite, increases blood circulation, prevents ingrown hairs and promoting skin cell growth. It is meant to hydrate, moisturise and protect the skin from salt water, harsh sun and drying winds. This scrub has a creamy consistency and resembles a more traditional type of scrub unlike other very dry coffee scrubs. This is a great alternative for people who struggle with eczema, psoriasis and general dry skin problems. A little info from the company:
‘At Little Organic Company, we are strongly focused on promoting the UK economy in an ethical, sustainable way. Where possible, we utilise locally-sourced ingredients, such as the recycled coffee grounds in our Coffee Mousse scrub. These are collected hygienically from purposely-made containers in UK coffee shops, dried, and given a new lease of life in our body scrub! This, along with our 100% recyclable and biodegradable PET plastic container, minimises waste and helps us take care of our planet one organic product at a time!’
Body Scrub. An all natural, cruelty-free and vegan friendly body scrub that will exfoliate, nourish and moisturise your skin. This product uses charcoal and coconut oil to enrich your skin with jojoba oil and grape seed oil to keep you feeling soft and cleansed. It is recommended to use this product at least twice a week to get the best results. One packet contains enough product to give you 6-8 scrubs.
– 100% Natural. Great for Sensitive, Oily & Acne Prone Skin – Beauty Facial Scrub for Gentle Deep Cleaning & Exfoliation. The scrubs are made from the roots of the konjac plant. The gentle but highly effective sponges exfoliate, uncovering younger, more radiant skin. Fibers clear pores and wash away dry and dead skin cells on sensitive skin without irritation. Rubbery texture allows you to use less cleanser than with washcloth or loofah. Vegan, paraben free and cruelty-free! To use, simply allow the sponge to absorb warm water and press between your palms. Massage into your skin in a circular motion. Once finished, place the sponge back into warm water, press it dry and hang from the attached string until it’s next use. This product also helps sponge away rosacea, psoriasis and acne naturally.
‘Because of their bouncy, rubbery texture, konjac sponges create a rich lather, yet use less cleanser than you need with a washcloth or loofah. The sponges’ fibers work so well that they can be used to remove makeup and mascara with just warm water. Suitable for even the most sensitive skin-yet effective enough to see instant results.’
. 100% organic deep skin cleanser, For use on oily skin, acne, reduce pore and wrinkles. Cruelty free and vegan. The mask is high in natural minerals that nourish, naturally soften and moisturise the skin. Symptoms associated with skin disorders such as psoriasis, eczema and acne can be managed by using VelvetMayne Dead Sea mud Mask. Its rich mineral content accelerates natural exfoliation and restores your skin’s pH balance.
. Reduces Wrinkles, Rids Blackheads, Acne & Dirt & Improves Complexion.
‘Revitalise Sun Damaged & Aging Skin. Moisturises, Exfoliates & Rejuvenates. Clears Acne (Esp. Cystic Acne), Clogged Pores, Blackheads & Breakouts. Builds Collagen, Diminishes Fine Lines and Wrinkles, Lightens Age Spots, Minimises Pore Size, Brightens Skin, and Fades Acne Scars & Lightener for Surface Scar.’
100% natural rosemary, Pure, potent sunflower extract, paraben-free, gluten-free, cruelty-free, & fragrance-free.
– Dead Sea & Bentonite Mud Mask – Natural Clay Face Mask For All Skin Types. The green tea, grape seed and hemp oil help to tone, brighten and refine skin. Two powerful clays (Dead Sea Mud + Bentonite) absorb impurities caused by city pollution, dirt, oil & makeup. The price tag is higher than the others, for piece of mind there is a sample service available so you can try before you buy!
‘We only produce our ethical skin care in perfectly small batches, and our clear glass jars and recyclable packaging are all manufactured right here in England. Every product is then hand-packaged, inspected and recorded, all before it makes its way to you!’
So many choices!
I was so pleased to discover the range of products on offer. Slowly but surely, the world is getting more ethical and thinking about the planet! There are a lot more products on offer than the range I have mentioned, these were the highest rated I could find. Only the best for my lovely readers 🙂
If you have tried any of these products, I would love to hear from you. Feel free to leave your own review in the comments below. Do you have any other suggestions for us?